COOL PET™ PRESSURE ACTIVATED COOLING MAT FOR SMALL AND LARGE PETS
- You have probably noticed that your dog struggles to stay cool in the balmy, summer heat. We have the solution for your beloved pet. Proudly presenting the Cooling Pet Pad from the Green Pet Shop, the original cooling pad for dogs and cats.
- Designed with your pet in mind, our patented technology works without refrigeration, water, or electricity. The pressure, weight and motion activated gel absorbs heat from your pet and reduces their body temperature to cool your dog on contact. And there is more. This cooling effect lasts for up to 4 hours of constant use. The pad helpfully recharges itself automatically after a brief period of non-use (approximately 15-20 minutes) so that your dog can enjoy the cooling sensation throughout the day, with no effort from you. Proudly featuring a specially formulated non-toxic gel, the pad is safe for pets, people and the planet.
- Simply place the mat on the ground, indoors or outdoors, and once your dog lies on it, watch them experience the magic. Both soothing and comforting, this perfect pet seat aids in the relief of pain, swelling, discomfort and stress, as well as the health conditions such as heat stroke, hip dysplasia, Cushing’s disease, allergies, skin conditions and post-surgery / chemotherapy. It's also ideal for older dogs when they get too hot and find it difficult to regulate their body temperature.
- Portable and convenient, it folds effortlessly, wipes clean with soap and water and is designed to last. Place it on the floor, on the bed, in the car, or even outside. Your pet will stay so cool; you may decide to get one for yourself.
- Our product and technology has sparked a host of cheap imitators. Others may try to copy us, but they are no competition. Put the Cooling Pet Pad to the test today and give your dog the perfect summer treat that they deserve.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, heat or hot air as this may affect the performance of the Cool Pet Pad. This product is not meant for consumption and while the gel is non-toxic, we always recommend taking your pet to the veterinarian if they ingest any part of the Cool Pet Pad. If your pet is prone to chewing, do not leave it unattended with the Cool Pet Pad.